Acer Chromebook 11 CB3-111-C670 (11.6-inch HD, 2GB, 16GB) is an excellent little netbook, doesn't over heat and works well with small task like writing papers or just browsing the web. They are very light-weight laptops, running off a solid state drive (usually aruond 16gig or 32gig). Chrome OS is the light environment, which I fell in love with. No more of all the crap widows tries to sell. No more viruses, AND you can run Ubuntu or other light Linux dsitros along side Chrome OS with a simple key command to change. It is extremely easy and quick to install Linux, just by searching a tutorial on Youtube it took less than an hour.
For the money spent, these are very well built machines inside and out. The keyboard just feels very nice to type with, has a nice subtle sound and the whole over feel of the acer in my lap is a wonderful experience. I really think this is the best technology device that I’ve ever bought for the price it is. I do everything on this thing!, (given that I am not a software writer or programer) Everytime I go on the google appstore I find something new that amazes me that I wouldn’t ever imagine I could do with it.
This particular model has only 2 gigs ram, and only 16 gig solid state drive, with expandable sd card reader. I would have liked to have a little more solid state space. I’ve come to accept the low space and gigs of ram. The processor is very good, (the new intel dual i3) which is what I think makes it do what it can do.
Over all it is a really great experience to type on. I wish I had this in high-school. Very nice for research. Comfy to set in lap. Very fun to explore with. I will be buying another one when they come out with the bigger better series. AND I will def be checking out what else Acer has to offer. They are really showing innovation that is impressive.
Specifications:
- Intel Celeron N2830 Dual Core 2.16 GHz Processor
- 2 GB DDR3L SDRAM
- 16 GB Internal Storage
- 11.6-Inch Screen 1366x768 Active Matrix TFT Color LCD, Intel HD Graphics
- Chrome, 8.5-hour battery life


No comments:
Post a Comment